Little piggies!  Nice and fat!

On 3/13/2018 3:10 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> I've got two trail cams set up, one at the front pond, and one at the studio drip saucer.
Lately we've had some "strangers" in the yard, and the ground under the oaks all churned up.... Mystery Solved! ;)
(We've only had them visit the yard twice in 16 years.)
Happy Spring!
Linda

Studio Javalina Family:
https://youtu.be/tYFgAP22JzE