Did I read this correctly…”…creatures. So soft…” Were you close to one to find this out, first-hand, um…??

OC Carlisle

On Mar 14, 2018, at 10:52 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Skunks are interesting creatures. So soft...
Thank you,  I hope the garden and yard returns to that kind of green, after this drought. The yard videos were taken a few years ago after monsoons! It's a great place, our little bit of paradise.
Cheers!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

520.803.0538