Linda,
I would strongly recommend against Crashplan. While the Crashplan for Home
plan was great, any company that would treat its customers as Crashplan has
(by discontinuing the popular service Crashplan for Home and forcing those
customers to either leave Crashplan or pay twice as much for approx. the
same service) is not a company I want to do business with. I am currently
in the process of testing Backblaze as a replacement for my Crashplan for
Home plan. I did quite a bit of looking into the options and was torn
between Backblaze and Carbonite.
Emily

---
*Emily S. Damstra*