All are on there way, Ron.

ART

Arthur V. Evans, D.Sc.

Adjunct Assistant Professor of Biology, Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, VA; University of Richmond, Richmond, VA; Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA

Trustee and Research Associate, Virginia Museum of Natural History, Martinsville, VA

Research Collaborator, Department of Entomology, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC

Join me on Facebook @Dr.Art.Evans.entomologist

What's Bugging You? is on 88.9 FM WCVE Richmond Public Radio https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ideastations.org_news_whats-2Dbugging-2Dyou&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=0dKKCbLpmQdJFjZyUmOJ0zynkd3L5iKZhe8uuB-rQwE&m=R4IjwqeLox0o3yxzwNWrvb6HZt-rLAcKlS03qQDlKs4&s=onMthEvhJV6klezwrPeXieCh9gqNr6Ohl1bx1_o35oo&e=

On Twitter @DrArtEvans