For anyone interested, here are links to my documentation for my three Kingdom Arts and Sciences tri-levels entries.

I didn’t get a video of my vocal performance, but there’s a link to the video of my bardic performance in the documentation. There’s also a link to the Flickr album for my in-progress photos for my Fourteenth Century Hood entry. —Enjoy!

If anyone is interested in learning Middle English Pronunciation, I will be teaching a class at Lilies on Wednesday at 7:30pm. It’s a lot easier than you think and lots of fun!

https://myladymother.wordpress.com/2018/04/20/a-fourteenth-century-embroidered-hood-an-example-of-identity-and-decadence-in-the-high-middle-ages/

https://myladymother.wordpress.com/2018/04/23/the-tale-of-emeline-a-study-in-middle-english-language-and-poetry/

https://myladymother.wordpress.com/2018/04/23/the-virelai-that-wasnt-singing-de-mauchaut/

YIS,