Greatest Calontir! As Autocrat for Unslung Heroes, please let it now be known we are POSTPONING the event until May 19th (the date previously help by Melees and Mayhem, and still also occupied by Spring Arrows: Splitting Hares). This is due to site flooding. Everything else will remain the same! Please share this information with anyone who would be interested. The event site will be updated tomorrow morning. If you have further questions, you may email/pm me directly! Thank you! -Logan Munro ([log in to unmask])

Dean E. Mehling