Dear All,

I am currently reaching out to freelance educators who work in informal
learning environments. Specifically educators who address plants, nature
and related topics in their work. My objective is to find out how
freelance informal educators contribute to lifelong learning in
communities and how they create change.

If you are an educator who works in informal learning environments and
are interested in sharing how you contribute to lifelong learning,
please visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.taniamarien.com_freelance-2Dinfo&d=DwICAw&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=QjSqzp0Zchj1rTE5sHuUU1MIl3Z426RRAwiV83ybT9g&s=5doVN8aU0Xjyu4rvzrh_Hn5yrTSMhv254_6oQLXTZkQ&e= for more
information. Likewise, if you know of any educators who may be
interested in this work, feel free to share the link.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off-list.

Thank you for your time,

Tania