It would be helpful if you provided information on how this information will be used, e.g. will it be published; is it for a course of study, etc. Will participants be anonymous or credited by name?

As I understand your definition of freelance educator, you are basically referring to workshops, demonstrations or lectures. But not part-time (adjunct) teaching as that entails a W2. Is that correct?

Thank you.

From my iPhone.