My Brother printer does this and I have to turn off the router, give a few minutes and then turn it back on. For some reason, the printer just loses the connection.

Stoney Compton, SFWA

Incident in Alaska Prefecture
Russian Amerika
Alaska Republik
Treadwell, A Novel of Alaska Territory
TRIF3CTA
Level Six
Return to Kiana
Whalesong

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. -Voltaire, philosopher, and writer (1694-1778)

Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.
-James Baldwin, writer (1924-1987)