Hi all,

Speaking mostly to those organizing the conference… Is there any chance there will be a 1 or 2 week extension for GNSI exhibit submissions? I’m working on a wonderful pen-and-ink piece of flying Drosophila but it was not quite ready last Saturday. I estimate I will finish it within this week.

Since this is the 50th anniversary conference, I’m assuming you’re looking for the best possible examples of science illustration. Would it be worth adding an extension to increase the number of submissions for jurors to choose from?

Or have you already received plenty of submissions at this date?

Either way, I’m excited to see the show this year!! Always so inspiring to see everyone’s work, different styles and approaches. And I’m very glad GNSI is encouraging “data visualization” this year in addition to the traditional stuff!

Best,

Fiona

--

Fiona Renée Martin