One hopes there will be the option to see the reef. If there is no direct field trip, I am sure we will get advice on where to go to get a good experience. I plan to stay for 2 weeks so there will be some time to look around after the conference.

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Fiona Rene Martin [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 6:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Exhibit extension?

Thanks Britt for the prompt reply. Bummed I cant enter this year. But Australia? SO EXCITING!! I just recently finished a digital infographic for a book about the Great Barrier Reef (orchestrated by Dr. McKinnon in Townsville, QLD). Would love to see the reef in person. Will there be some snorkeling/diving field trips? :) :)

Glad to know so I can start making plans!

Cheers,

Fiona