Aha, thanks Taina! I had totally forgotten that the showcase would be partly open to the public.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 1:18 AM, Taina Litwak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Cool!  I'd suggest she bring on  them Wed. 7/18 to the big GNSI exhibit at AAAS (its open to the public during normal business hours), go have a birthday lunch, and then come to the Museum during the afternoon to see the techniques showcase demonstrations 1-4.  I am sure they could talk with some GNSI members while at the showcase in the Q?rius Center, in addition to watching and talking with the two GNSI demonstrators who will be in the public areas doing their thing(s).

Taina
-
Taina Litwak
Litwak Illustration Studio
13029 Chestnut Oak Drive
Darnestown, MD 20878

tel: 301-527-0569
mobile: 240-750-9245

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__agresearchmag.ars.usda.gov_2014_sep_insect_&d=DwICaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=ms1NUYuXnxy8q4eVPdHLAGJtBgd2XFShAyC7CgP8rb0&s=ErxeV9rtaZgW-sqHqDnMUpu7HxIL7CBiJBnU5KaRQ-c&e=