I’m one of the artists doing the techniques showcase in the Q?rius Center—I’m demonstrating leaves. I would be happy to be prepared to have them do leaf rubbings. If I know how many, I may also be able to bring little sketchbooks and pencils as gifts for them. I may have extras on the shelf from prior classes I’ve taught.

What fun!

Deb Shaw

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse brevity, autocorrect and typos