Hi, All -
No family trip this year, just me heading to the conference. Bob & I are
thinking of driving to his sister's place near Allentown, he'll stay
there for the week, and I'll probably catch the busto the Philly main
station, then transfer to a bus (or a train?) to DC, then a cab I guess
to the college. Then walk with my luggage? How far is it from where cabs
are supposed to drop us off to the registration and dorms? Any thoughts
on train vs. bus, or otherwise getting around in DC?

I'm not sure if I want to come in on Saturday or Sunday; I usually like
an extra day to get my bearings, but I'm balancing that with my budget.
I'm only staying for the core conference and will head back on Thursday.

Any hints for a non-solo, normally-rider-in-the-car traveler who has
little cab or train experience will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Gail

--
Gail Guth