Hi, All -
No family trip this year, just me heading to the conference. Bob & I are thinking of driving to his sister's place near Allentown, he'll stay there for the week, and I'll probably catch the bus to the Philly main station, then transfer to a bus (or a train?) to DC, then a cab I guess to the college. Then walk with my luggage? How far is it from where cabs are supposed to drop us off to the registration and dorms? Any thoughts on train vs. bus, or otherwise getting around in DC?

I'm not sure if I want to come in on Saturday or Sunday; I usually like an extra day to get my bearings, but I'm balancing that with my budget. I'm only staying for the core conference and will head back on Thursday.

Any hints for a non-solo, normally-rider-in-the-car traveler who has little cab or train experience will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Gail

--
Gail Guth