Dear Megan,

This is so helpful, especially the first site you mentioned.
There was so much information on line and I was not sure what to trust in terms of accuracy!

Hopefully I will get the legs and body sorted out—in my photos the wings were very clear,
but the body and legs were in shadow.

Thanks again for your expertise and help!

Take care,
Wendy

Wendy Beth Jackelow, MFA, CM, FAMI
Medical & Scientific Illustration

266 Pelton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
Tel/fax (718) 273-0002
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.wbjackelowstudios.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=cpPUDXGYSkHYSDbI7_viyurE8iTCk9YnmstsCnQhQEA&s=NueRswN9e6ID5fW3B5Q3c6NO3dUDKN44kVPlF3YWjcI&e=