thanks, Karen & Gretchen! I chatted with sis-in-law a bit today, she's got some familiarity with the Philly train routes and stations, I'll get something sorted.

If I am reading the conference website correctly, cabs have to drop fares off some distance from registration, is that correct? They can't come to the front door? I assume "cab/taxi" covers Uber as well?

-Gail

Sent from my iPad