Form?

-Gail

On 4/2/18 3:09 PM, BARBARA HARMON wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Britt, That is super-exciting!!

I have already filled out my form expressing interest!

Glad to know this far in advance too….. I need to begin saving the pennies.

Cheers!
Barb

p.s. Thank you members, for all the shared knowledge recently on file-saving and copyright. Although I’m in a crunch now and could not participate, it is so helpful to read others’ experiences and insight.

Barbara Harmon
www.barbaraharmon.com
www.harmon-murals.blogspot.com
508•430•8308