Don't mean to be a pain (and/or publicly display that I'm not a 14 year old
when it comes to computer software), but I can't download the first 2018
Journal from the GNSI website.  The email sent me after the transaction in
the store seems to not have a link to the download.  Can someone help this
feeble old person?  (I did not receive a reply from the "help" link on the
GNSI site.)

Thanks ever so much, and if you have the time, Michele and I would love a
box of homemade cookies as well.  :) :) :)

bab

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA