Bruce,

I sent you a reply on April 13th from [log in to unmask]

Here it is:

Bruce,

When you go through the store, at the end of the sale there is a link you can use. But If you miss that link, you can log into your account and go to your profile. there is a Files tab with download links.

Here us the URL, but if you are not logged into your account your will get an error.

If you do, log in first, then go to the files tab in your profile.

Britt

 ________

If you are still having problems let me know.

Britt

_____

Friday, April 20, 2018 9:02 AM
Don't mean to be a pain (and/or publicly display that I'm not a 14 year old when it comes to computer software), but I can't download the first 2018 Journal from the GNSI website. The email sent me after the transaction in the store seems to not have a link to the download. Can someone help this feeble old person? (I did not receive a reply from the "help" link on the GNSI site.)

Thanks ever so much, and if you have the time, Michele and I would love a box of homemade cookies as well. :) :) :)

bab

--
Bruce Bartrug