The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Tokens for Lampworking Classes at Lilies'

“De la Pirotechnia” by Vannoccio Biringucci, 1540

From Zaneta:
Greetings from the glass guild!  Want to try your hand at lampwork bead making at Lilies?
This year, we will be trying something new…Tokens! Rather than paying cash for each lampworking class in the glass tent, you can purchase a handful of these at a discounted rate and use them throughout the war.
Each token is worth one lampworking class or one hour of open torch time. Pricing will be one token for $5 or five for $20. Tokens will be available for purchase in the glass tent. We will still gladly accept cash if you do not want to buy tokens.
Please let us know if you have any questions! We look forward to seeing you at Lilies!
*Tokens are only good for one lampworking class / hour or open torch each for this Lilies War. Non-transferable from one year to the next. Not available in stores. Can only be used for lampworking classes. No refunds. Gluten free. Etc etc…. 🙂
You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2018/05/20/tokens-for-lampworking-classes-at-lilies/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]