Greetings Calontir!
Lilies is almost here and we need you! The gate needs to be manned from 8 am to 8 pm most days. I still need First Friday help from 12 noon to 8 pm. Also, Wednesday & 2nd Friday are totally open. Sunday is open from 8 to 10 am and 6 to 8 pm. Monday is open from 8 am to 4 pm. 2nd Saturday is open from 8 to noon.
Get a friend and come sit with us for a 2 hour shift. You don't have to be in a "group" to sit a shift. Volunteer by yourself if you want. Teens are welcome as long as 1 adult is with them. Many of them are looking for something to do to help!
Email me at [log in to unmask] to get your name enrolled.
Thank you,
Svana, Lilies gate coordinator!