Hi Calontir,

Wanted to say thanks to the fellow research geeks who came out to my Organizing Your Research class at Valor this weekend. I'll offer it again at the next RUSH event with a classroom setting with better examples of the software used and how the workflow works.

​Some of you who were unable to make it have asked for the handout or links to the software I use. Y
ou can get them on my site:
http://hugovanharlo.com/lectures/organizing-your-research/

As I told the class, I'm happy to field answers and bounce ideas off of. I'm here trying to figure out how to make my jumble of notes work better for me, too, and would love to learn about your own tips and tricks!

Vw Nederige Dienaar,
Hvgo, Jonkheer van Harlo
(mka Will)