Greetings Calontir from your Pennsic 47 Land Agent!
I hope everyone had a pleasant Mother's Day weekend.

The deadline for pre-registration for Pennsic is creeping closer as we ease from Spring to Summer. It's easy to lose track with all the activities going on. So, I'd like to remind everyone who is able to pre-register at pennsicwar.org as soon as possible. Their Highnesses Xerxes and BelAnna have expressed a keen desire to have a great number of Calontiri in the War-host. Pre-registering is an important first step.

Populace of Calontir is the land group we use to receive our proper land allotment. Once you have pre-registered, please contact me with your tent size/s and arrival dates so that we can formulate the most enjoyable use of space on Pennsic's Sylvan Frontier. That information, or other questions, should be directed to [log in to unmask]

The Deadlines for Pre-Registration are 31 May 2018 for Mail-In, 16 June 2018 for Online registrations (DURING Lilies War!)

Hope to see many of you there,

Vels