Greetings Calontir from your Pennsic 47 Land Agent.

Just a reminder that those of you intending to MAIL-IN your pre-registrations, the deadline for postmarks is today, 31 May 2018.

Online paid pre-registration remains open until 16 Jun 2018. This is the final Saturday of Lilies War. It is extremely encouraged for you to pre-reg before going to Lilies War.

Please remember to contact me at [log in to unmask] with your arrival and tent information after you have pre-registered.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend.

Viga-Valr Viligisl (Vels)