TOCD,

That was so bad I groaned.  Thanks for the pun.

Owain

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 12:56 AM, dave fitz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings all, i am cleaning out a storage and have at least a dozen comforters to give away. All are at least twin size, most are in excellent condition, some could use washing/stitches, and Lilies is coming up fast. There are also miscellaneous bedsheets/pillowcases/fabric scraps, but no real guarantees there- whatever i unearth is what i've got, so feel free to ask.

If you're interested, let me know and i'll bring a bunch to meeting or fighter practice or whatever- just the thing for crash space, ,sleeping bag padding, and (assuming dolphins in Smithville Reservoir) for all in tents and porpoises.

====>*fleeing rapidly*

TOCD, Tired Of Cleaning out Debris