That too. The red flag about 'be best to ask forgiveness or get permission….” is very concerning. It’s one thing to do something on your own, but to not think through the ramifications for others before asking their help? - irresponsible. Someone could be kind enough to reach out and maybe raise his awareness? Though it may fall on deaf ears.

Kathy G

> On May 24, 2018, at 9:07 PM, Brie Dodson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Challenging the limits should not occur at the expense of others.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On May 24, 2018, at 9:58 PM, SMITH Will (Toowong) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> I thought artists were supposed to challenge the limits.

Subscribe to Sciart-L complete form at https://listserv.unl.edu/signup-anon

List name is Sciart