I've used the Spyder products for a couple decades and they perform nicely
for monitor calibration.  I've never really been interested in printer
calibration, as the software costs a comparative bundle, and it seems
wasteful time wize, as I have prints made by pro printing companies.  Who
have the money and time to do print calibrations.  Just my 0.17 Euros.

bab

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA