I'm sorry to hear this, Ron. Did you use the e-mail listed for questions ([log in to unmask]) in order to get help, or try calling? I found a Contact page with phone numbers. I haven't a clue which one to start with in order to get info on the grants (other than the call for submissions that I spotted, I know nothing about the program), but hopefully you'll get to the right person if you try. Maybe start with the Cambridge location since it's the national headquarters.

https://www.ucsusa.org/contact-us-full#.WvxV94X5Z2w

I suggest you say you tried to submit but couldn't get the process to work. Maybe there's wiggle room on the deadline. Sometimes there is if you ask.

Lynette