Super! Glad it all worked out, Ron. Sometimes entering at the last minute is the only way we get it done. I hold my breath as well, especially when the entry site has a caution notice plainly visible to NOT wait in case there are technical problems! My last two juried show submissions were within just a few hours of the cutoff point, as I was squeezing the art creation into narrow windows of opportunity on both occasions.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your proposal.

Best regards,
Lynette