Hi,
I just finished and shipped an unframed watercolor painting to a
clientin North Carolina; she asked about protecting it from humidity. Is
it recommended to spray it with a fixative or varnish of some sort? and
if so, should it be put under glass or UV-resistant acrylicor left
without a cover?

The piece is on Arches 300# and was painted with Daniel Smith
watercolors. Since it's already at the client's, not knowing if they
have access to someone who knows how to handle artwork or not, can they
do the spraying? Front only or both sides? # of coats, etc. In other
words, any info you can give me will be appreciated.

thanks,

Gail

--
Gail Guth