thank you, Patricia!!!

--Gail

On 5/18/18 4:08 PM, Patricia Savage wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Frame it under glass or plexi. If she plans on going on vacations and turning off the air conditioner completely, then all bets are off. She does need glass. Too much pollen and dust could accumulate on the paper. Definitely use either buffered mat board or museum grade. You don’t need a spacer.

Patricia Savage
P_savageart.com

Sent from my iPad