Hi Gail,

I would do what Patricia suggests, using UV glass or plexi to prevent fading. Advise your client colors will last longest out of direct sunlight. I have never sprayed watercolors. I have, however, heard of people doing that instead of glazing. They spray both sides with fixative, then coat with a UVA varnish. I can't imagine doing that to my watercolors. I would think you'd lose some of the delicacy of the media.

Best,
Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com
www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com