I also received the email and thought it was a hoax. It's nice to know it's real even though I'm not interested in yet more pro bono work.

Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com
www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com

On May 23, 2018, at 12:15 PM, Lynette Cook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Several IAAA members have been approached too, and all inclined to ignore the e-mail. I think Dave will find it difficult to procure the number of artists he wants who'll do this for free.

Lynette