I am no expert but was curious about it and found this statement: "Permits almost any use subject to providing credit and license notice. Frequently used for media assets and educational materials. The most common license for Open Access scientific publications."Hopefully others might have some advice...
Aurore Simonnet - Scientific Illustrator
NASA EPO - Sonoma State University
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__epo.sonoma.edu&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=pLsd5bgb2CCURxOan4SeiQgFpfbYiLhdwkX1qva2zPA&s=YKmDIP0z5riCykqvEiCIT948sb0Dx5wR_P_4GVsMSZo&e=