I've mentioned Parcel Pro on this list, and that it's a good option for insuring artwork. You set up the shipping through them, can choose either FedEx or UPS, and get insurance coverage above what either FedEx or UPS will allow directly on art. This is a heads up that there might be a snag. Originally I was with G4SI, which was bought out by Parcel Pro. I believed there to be a seamless transition, but now I'm being asked for details about my shipments and having to go through an approval process to find out if they will let me ship my art. So stay tuned.

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator
Main Web Site: http://www.lynettecook.com