Humm,

There could even be some legal ramifications, as you would then be participating in a graffiti art
project. People spray paint art illegally all the time, but then they run away and hide. He on the
other hand would probably be buttonholed real quick by his town. If they did not like it, they could
sue him and "his minions". Definitely don't want to get in the middle of an unsanctioned art project....

Britt

On 5/24/18 4:04 PM, Lynette Cook wrote:
> Absolutely! Even if he could get enough artists to work for free, to do this and at the same time
> not know if the project would ever happen with the city's blessing? He has high expectations.
>
> Lynette
>
> On May 23, 2018, at 5:59 PM, OC ocarlislephoto wrote:
>
>> The red flag on this one:
>>
>> “…I have not sought permission from the city, yet; I’m not sure if it’d be best to ask
>> forgiveness or get permission…."
>>
>> Received, deleted.

Subscribe to Sciart-L complete form at https://listserv.unl.edu/signup-anon

List name is Sciart