Depending on size of sample from any trap, we use either 14cm glass petri dishes or 9cm plastic dishes, and when sorting we follow the strips of masking tape on bottoms of dishes to avoid missing anything.

Richard L. Brown

W.L. Giles Distinguished Professor

Director, Mississippi Entomological Museum

Dept. Biochemistry, Molecular Biology,

      Entomology & Plant Pathology

Box 9775 (100 Old Highway 12)

Mississippi State, MS 39762