Hi all,

The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is part of the LepNet project, and we are now searching for a Curatorial Assistant to digitize a part of our Lepidoptera holdings. It is only a short term position for about a year or so (depending whether we go half time of ). Not too much money, but it is in beautiful COLORADO! Why not living in Colorado for a year? Or you live here already (which was a good choice J).

Check out the position here:

https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=DMNS&cws=38&rid=890

Deadline: 30 May.

Cheers

Frank

Dr. Frank-Thorsten Krell

Senior Curator of Entomology, Editor-in-Chief

Commissioner and Councillor, International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature

Department of Zoology

Denver Museum of Nature & Science

2001 Colorado Blvd

Denver, Colorado 80205-5798, U.S.A.

Phone 303.370.8244

Fax 303.331.6492

http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab

Glow toward the light. Creatures Of Light is now open!

The Museum’s mission is to be a catalyst and ignite the community’s passion for nature and science.