Hello All,

We have a few more spots open if you are going to be at the meeting and want to share your research. Any taxa or ocean will do. We already have faunistic, ecological, and behavioural talks planned, so experimental method is no limit either. Please consider this symposium or forward it to colleagues that may be interested.

“Congratulations on the acceptance of your proposal, Member Symposium: Coastline Insects and Spiders: Living on the Land-Sea Border, as a Member Symposium for the 2018 Joint ESA, ESC, and ESBC Annual Meeting (Entomology 2018) being held November 11-14 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. You have been approved for a 3 hour time slot. Your next important deadline is Friday, May 25.”

Thanks,

Joel

Dr. Joel Gibson       Curator, Entomology  |  Knowledge

Traditional Territory of the Lekwungen (Songhees and Xwsepsum Nations)
675 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC Canada V8W 9W2

T 250 356-8242
   |  www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca

Join us on:Facebook  | Twitter  |  Flickr  |
Instagram

Marvel at the lives of the ancient Egyptians with Egypt: The Time of Pharaohs, opening at the Royal BC Museum May 18, 2018. Purchase advance tickets now.