From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Musetti, Luciana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 10:26 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: replacing cabinet gasket seals

Hello ECNers,

We have a number of well-preserved Lane cabinets that need the sealing along the doors replaced. Does anyone have experience with this? Any warnings or recommendations?

Thanks,

--Luciana

[log in to unmask]" alt="The Ohio State University">
Luciana Musetti
PhD
Curator
College of Arts & Sciences Dept. EEOB
Triplehorn Insect Collection, 1315 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212-1157
614-292-2730 Office / 614-292-8082 Office
[log in to unmask] insects.osu.edu