 Cooking in a Period way, over fire and outdoors. Classes and workshops,
vendors, and more! What could be more fun!

We will be at the Tournament of Horse and Falcons, September 1st and 2nd,
in the Lillies Food Court location.

Bring your above ground cooking setups. We will be providing several large
bags of lump charcoal. If you wish to cook with wood, please purchase
locally; do not bring wood from outside of Clay County.

Merchants are welcome; see the Horse and Falcons event information for
merchant fees.

At this time we are taking submissions for classes. All submissions need to
be in by August 1st. Please send your submissions to
[log in to unmask] and include:

- SCA and modern name
- Name of the class and description
- Time and day requested
- If there will be any fees

If you want a spot to merchant in the venue, or just want to cook for the
donation inn, then email me at [log in to unmask]

Playing With Fire will be offering fare from the various cooks as a
donation inn. Proceeds will go to the Cook's Guild.

Cooks, please provide your planned menu items to me by August 1st.

Mathurin
*Non nobis solum*