Unto the glorious Roses of Calontir, inspiration to us all, and to the worthy Steel fighters, razor-sharp claws of the Falcon, greetings. Comes before you now Baroness Ayisha bint Asad, deputy to our Lilies Cut & Thrust Marshal In Charge, Lord Brian Robert MacDougall.

As you have well heard, there will be a Tournament in honor of the Roses upon the 15th of June, at 10am, at the Lilies War. The sign-up list will be at the field from the start of the war until the night prior to the Rose tournament, at the time the Novice Tournament ends, or 8pm, whichever is later.

For those Roses who are in search of a fighter to inspire, or those fighters who are in search of a Rose to represent, please email me at ayisha.bint.asad at gmail.com by the end of Thursday, June 7th, with the subject line "Rose Tourney". Please include your full name, title, and kingdom, as well as how you prefer your Rose/fighter to contact you should there be any arrangements you wish to make in advance (be it an electronic means of contact, or where they should look for you at war). For fighters, if you have chosen a side in the Duchies vs Counties conflict and wish your sponsorship to reflect that alignment, please indicate which side you are on, and whether your allegiance is strong enough that you would rather not fight than betray it.

Please do not email me after June 7th, as I will not have email access at Lilies.

After that time, there will be a separate signup list at the field at Lilies for those who are in search of a Rose or fighter. Individuals will be responsible for checking back to see whether a sponsor or representative has been found by the time the list closes, the night before the tournament.

It is requested that Roses and Champions be at the field by 9:30am the day of the Tourney, and prepared for introductions and the reading of the list by 10am.

We look forward to seeing you upon the fields of the Lilies War!

Yours in Service,

Baroness Ayisha bint Asad