Oh! In that case, you’re welcome and thank you for sharing again.

You can tell she’s your sister because she seems so impressed that you won against all the 20-somethings, 30-somethings, and 40-somethings...

It’s so nice to get to share your SCA family with your real family. I always love it when my  lord father consents to wear my lord husband’s garb and come join us. Sometimes I consider sweet-talking Günther into entering Crown just because I know daddy would probably want to come watch him and it’s nice to have him around.

-Rosalie

Sent from my iPhone