​​
Hi Calontir,

Now that we are settling
​again
into our day-to-day obligations, I wanted to extend my heartfelt thanks on
behalf of our A&S team this year
 everyone who took a class or participated in an event or competition.

​As you may have noticed, we had A LOT of A&S activities scheduled this
year, and that took A LOT of hardworking people committed to our collective
geeky vision of the pre-seventeenth century world to pull off:​

​Thanks
to our
​ many, many​
teachers
​ - more than we could possibly list here! Your commitment to developing a
class and offering to teach it (for free, mind us all) make up the bulk of
the exciting A&S offerings at the war.

articipating guild liaisons
​ (*Marie le Fairvre**, Amon Attwood, *and *Wolfram Jannsen*, notably)​
,
​ you give us all a glimpse of the cool A&S outcomes we can achieve
together. Thanks for working with us.

Know World tour day
​ leads​
 (​*Sibilla Swaine, HRMs Calontir & Ismalla Tapp, *
*Ylva kennara Jonsdottir​, Rahil Isfahani​,​ Saito Takauji​, ​​*
*​*and
*Maegwynn Attewode*
*​)*, thank you for working hard to give us a glimpse into your chosen time
and place.

If you had a good arts and science experience at war this year, it's
directly due to those above and the team of awesome people who so
graciously stepped up to help:

   1.
*​​ Judith Champnest: *Class scheduler and A&S tent organizer
   2.
*​​ Brigida von München:* Competitions
   3.
*​​ Vashti al-A’sar:* Organizing and host not just one, but two, A&S Socials
   4.
*​​ Ma'az: *Gaming tables and the week-long
   ​g​
   ambling machinations
   5.
*​​ Sibilla Swaine:* Silver Lily Renaissance Salon and Tudor Tavern Night
   6.
*​​ Ælin Kausi:* A&S deputy and sitebook content copyeditor

​Big additional thanks to go *Maria Arosa de Santa Olalla* for all her work
coordinating schedules and ​*Winnifred d’Artois* for getting the sitebook
completed.

*​Look at all these amazing names! If you know them - or even if you don't
- please extend your gratitude to them for all their work.*

​We want to hear what you liked, what you didn't, and what ideas you have
for the future!
We'll be sending out a after-event survey later this week, but if you have
anything urgent, please feel free to reach out to me, personally.

Your Friend and Servant,
Hugo