The Online Deadline for Pre-Registration at Pennsic has been extended until 11:59pm Tonight. As we appear to have been very careful to successfully get our Pre-Reg's in by the original deadline, this is a great opportunity for anyone who happened to miss the window that closed while many Calontiri were still at Lilies.
Onto the next phase: If you were unable to Pre-Reg for Pennsic, but still intend to attend, please contact me at [log in to unmask] to let me know when you expect to arrive and your tent information (dimensions with ropes, etc.)
If you have pre-reg'd, but have not yet sent me that information, please do so as well.
Thank you again for your assistance in getting our camp situated at Pennsic.

Sincerely,
Viga-Valr Viligisl (Vels inn viggladi)
Calontir Pennsic 47 Land Agent.