Have you ever gone to Lilies and seen the event steward sitting at gate because there were not enough people willing to spend 2 hours of their week at the gate? I still need at least 1 person Monday 8 to noon, Wednesday 10 to 4, 2nd Friday 8 to noon and 2 to 4, 2nd Saturday 8 to 10 to prevent this from happening. I kow everyone has lots of fun scheduled, but gate is a good time to rest a bit and do a good deed. Please email me at [log in to unmask] to help prevent the hard working event stewards from having one more thing to do.

Thanks,

Svana harried gate wrangler!