Greetings Calontir!

As we prepare for the final hours before our own great Lilies War, we may also put mind to Pennsic.
Online Pre-Registration for Pennsic closes 16 June 2018 at 11:59pm. This is the final Sunday of Lilies, making it paramount for those intending to follow Their Highnesses to that foreign field to submit your pre-registration before leaving for Lilies if at all possible.
Pre-Registration in the Populace of Calontir land-group ensures that we have the allotted space for every individual who intends to camp with Calontir at War.

Please remember to contact me at [log in to unmask] with your arrival and tent information after you have pre-registered.

See you all at Lilies.

Viga-Valr Viligisl (Vels)

Calontir P47 Land Agent