actually I just remembered seeing in Facebook that the humane society uses comforters Nd old towels for bedding. Not sure what shape they are in.

Thanks, Dianaim

Get Outlook for Android

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of dave fitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2018 4:20:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Okay, so no comfort...

Apparently no one needed comforters, so off to Catholic Thrift they go. Anyway, i'm still tired of curating a junk museum and next up is fabric.

Anyone want sizeable (maybe bedsheet/tablecloth size) mostly cotton, random mostly white/natural colors? Somebody take some/all of this off my hands or i'll start telling jokes, and you don't want that. In fact, Odierne threatened to cut all the puns out of my dictionary, and i said 'wouldn't that just make it pun-abridged?

========>*run away! run away! keep running....!

TOCD, Still Digging out of Rubble (not Barney, either)