Why yes, I think I could find a use for those. How much?

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 4:20 AM, dave fitz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Apparently no one needed comforters, so off to Catholic Thrift they go. Anyway, i'm still tired of curating a junk museum and next up is fabric.

Anyone want sizeable (maybe bedsheet/tablecloth size) mostly cotton, random mostly white/natural colors? Somebody take some/all of this off my hands or i'll start telling jokes, and you don't want that. In fact, Odierne threatened to cut all the puns out of my dictionary, and i said 'wouldn't that just make it pun-abridged?

========>*run away! run away! keep running....!

TOCD, Still Digging out of Rubble (not Barney, either)